I was sitting here tonight thinking about how things change. I moved to Buies Creek 2 1/2 years ago into the apartment I still live in today. One of my roommates was Ahunna. I've included one of the pictures we took together during my first weeks here. She'd probably kill me if she knew I was posting her picture.
We have lived together for the past 2 1/2 years. We have had our good times and our bad times. We've also had two other roommates (1 at a time) and each have had their own personality conflicts with us.
At any rate, Ahunna has been moving out over the past few weeks. Things are changing around my apartment. I am hanging new curtains, changing the furniture around and generally getting things the way I like them. Ahunna is getting married on Saturday. I'll go to her wedding to celebrate with her.
As much as I like the changes that I'm making, things won't be the same around here. Many memories have been made with Ahunna and I will always remember the times we spent together.
May we always treasure the friendships we have as the world continues to change.
No comments:
Post a Comment